Dawn Papandrea is a freelance writer, editor, and content specialist with more than 15 years of print and online journalism and custom content experience. She’s been a senior editor with GLES since its inception, and worked alongside Gina on the editorial team of The CollegeBound Network for 14 years.
Dawn specializes in personal finance, careers, higher education, real estate, and lifestyle topics. Her publishing credits include Family Circle, Parents, WomansDay.com, CreditCards.com, Amex OPENForum, and many more. In addition, Dawn creates branded content on behalf of clients ranging from Walmart to Experian to Samsung.
As far as “old school” reporting skills, Dawn honed those while earning her Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communications from New York University.
Fun facts about Dawn:
- She recently scaled some walls as part of Gina’s 5K obstacle race team.
- She’s a lifestyle blogger at LivingOnTheCheap.com, and contributing writer at NewsCred.
- She’s a member of the American Society of Journalists and Authors (ASJA).
- She lives in Staten Island with her husband and two boys.
- She wants you to visit her super awesome website and follow her on Twitter at @DawnPapandrea.