A senior art director and graphic designer with concentrated experience in direct mail, Sally Stillwell is both a strategic creative visionary who establishes an overall artistic approach and a meticulous hands-on production designer who creates final mechanicals.
Sally has over 14 years of experience. In addition to direct mail, Sally has done numerous branding assignments, including logo design, stationary and collateral brochures for clients ranging from law firms to skin care product manufacturers, as well as sponsored teaching materials for the large children’s publishing company, Scholastic Inc. She is also a photographer and typography master.
Sally has a BFA in graphic design from The School of Visual Arts.
Fun facts about Sally:
- Sally has completed 5 full marathons and 25+ half marathons and already has 2 more full marathons and 6 half marathons planned for 2015!
- She blogs about running and staying sane at SweatOutTheSmallStuff.com.
- She is never happier than when she is with her 6-year-old labradoodle Duncan.
- She has been know to take a ridiculous amount of photos and currently has over 5,000 images on her iPhone.
- Sally loves nature and living in the North East, where she can experience four distinct seasons, fall and winter being her favorite for hiking and running.