Laura Camerlengo is a fashion journalist and curator. She is the Fashion Director of GLES client BELLA NYC Magazine, a women’s beauty and wellness magazine based in New York City. Laura has written fashion and lifestyle articles for Federated Media and The CollegeBound Network as part of her work for Gina LaGuardia Editorial Services as well.
In addition, Laura is a member of the Costume and Textiles department at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. She has curated several costume and textile exhibitions at the Museum, including her most recent, Gerlan Jeans Loves Patrick Kelly (April – December 2014). Laura’s research on historic costume and textiles has been published by Berg Publishers, the Smithsonian Institution, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, and the International Council of Museums (ICOM), among others.
Fun facts about Laura:
- She has a fashion blog, StyleSheWrote.com, where she explores the history of contemporary fashion trends.
- Fashion runs in Laura’s family; her husband designs men’s socks (WalkOnSocks.com).
- She’s an avid practitioner of yoga and tai chi.
- Although based in Philadelphia, she divides her time between the City of Brotherly Love and New York City.
- Follow Laura on Twitter and Instagram at @style_she_wrote.